Piper Sandler Careers
We're happy you're here
One of the fastest-growing investment banks in the U.S.
We connect capital with opportunity to build a better future
We enable growth and success for our clients through deep sector expertise, candid advice and a differentiated, highly productive culture.
Join Our Team
More than a 125-year legacy
Founded in 1895, Piper Sandler has been helping clients achieve their goals for over 125 years.
As a public company with a $2 billion market capitalization (as of March 22, 2021), Piper Sandler trades on the NYSE under the ticket PIPR. As an employee, you have the potential to earn stock awards.
As a human capital business, we realize our most valuable assets are the people we hire. We are firm believers in the importance of a strong, highly productive culture that empowers employees to achieve their professional and personal goals.
60+ global offices
Piper Sandler has more than 60 offices across the United States as well as international offices in Aberdeen, Hong Kong and London. We're headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and pride ourselves on being a Wall Street bank with midwest values.
- Our 127+ year legacy has perpetuated because of the partnerships we forge — among our clients, our employees and the communities where we live and work.
- Our empowered entrepreneurial culture recognizes the value of our individual employees and gives them the flexibility to pursue opportunities.
- We are collaborative, not prescriptive across teams rendering unique solutions.
- Our teams are intelligent and industrious — we consistently roll up our sleeves to dig deeper and go farther for clients and we know where to focus our resources for maximum return.
- Diversity, equity and inclusion — we commit to encouraging and valuing inclusivity because every partner contributes unique perspectives.
Are we for you?
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We believe diverse teams with unique backgrounds, skills, and experiences yield more innovative solutions.Learn more
We offer both employee giving programs and funding to nonprofit organizations to make a positive impact on the communities where we live and work.Learn more
At Piper Sandler we do our best to attract and retain high quality talent. We know our employee's worth and we compensate them accordingly.Learn more
Young Professionals Network
Our Guiding Principles
We create and implement superior financial solutions for our clients. Serving clients is our fundamental purpose. We earn our clients’ trust by delivering the best guidance and service. Great people working together as a team are our competitive advantage.
As we serve, we are committed to these core values:
- Always place our clients’ interests first
- Conduct ourselves with integrity and treat others with respect
- Work in partnership with our clients and each other
- Maintain a high-quality environment that attracts, retains and develops the best people
- Contribute our talents and resources to serve the communities in which we live and work