Serving companies that develop and commercialize hardware and software technology to facilitate the safer, cleaner and more efficient extraction, transport, generation, storage and consumption of energy.
The energy technology space provides products, services and applications which enhance energy production and delivery, making consumption more affordable and environmentally friendly. Activity in the space is driven by a growing emphasis on asset optimization through data and analytics, an increase in the importance of ESG monitoring and compliance, and a focus on smoothing the transition from hydrocarbons to alternative energy sources.
The sector consists of many sub-segments some of which include:
- Data collection, processing & analysis
- Distributed measurement & monitoring
- Advanced materials
- Carbon monitoring, capture & storage
- Robotics & specialized surface equipment and downhole tools
- Digitization products
- Specialized software
- Next-generation fuel sources