Energy & Power Infrastructure
Serving companies that provide products, services and technologies to build and maintain infrastructure across the midstream, downstream, power and industrial sectors.
The energy and power markets consist of a vast amount of infrastructure that is critical for supplying the fuel and power that supports economic prosperity. Activity in the space is driven by growing demand for energy and power, upkeep requirements of an aging asset base, margin-driven demand for efficiency and modernization, and a growing emphasis on reducing emissions.
The sector consists of many niches some of which include:
- Midstream and downstream products and services
- Pipe, valve and fittings
- Other fluid control products
- Instrumentation and measurement
- Pumps and compressors
- Testing, inspection, certification and compliance services
- Maintenance and turnaround services
- Engineering, procurement and construction services
- Power infrastructure products and services