Piper Sandler grows credit union practice
05/20/2022 | 10:18:05 AM
Driving member value through best-in-class credit union solutions.
- Industry-leading balance sheet strategy: Our team of balance sheet professionals is highly skilled at identifying risks and opportunity in all corners of a credit union's balance sheet.
- Comprehensive fixed income portfolio management: Our portfolio strategists are adept at helping credit unions build well-run investment portfolios, positioning clients to offer better loan and deposit rates, while also considering impacts on risk profile. With the right products and analysis, these portfolios can act as a consistent liquidity source to fund future loan demand with risk-appropriate earnings.
- Knowledge-based advisory partnerships with clients: We combine analytical, economic, accounting, regulatory and public speaking expertise into specific strategies and educational services for credit unions. Our ALM process is ALCO/Board/Examiner-friendly and focuses on capital management, as well as in-depth liquidity analysis.
- Access to the No. 1 ranked M&A advisor in the financial services industry:** Piper Sandler offers uniquely close collaboration with our industry-leading financial services investment bankers and sales team. This allows us to offer broad view solutions, such as secondary capital raises, merger & acquisition services, strategic planning events for management and board, as well as multi-year pro forma modeling to better prepare for industry trends such as the rise of FinTechs, industry consolidation and discussions around online banking.
- Firm-wide resources: We work in close collaboration with Piper Sandler’s financial strategies group, debt capital markets group and investment banking division. Our team is also bolstered by the loan strategies group and the trading desk, which provide indispensable access and knowledge for leveraging initial issuance in the secondary market.