Debt capital markets
A leading manager for raising debt capital for financial institutions
Optimized distribution, intelligent structuring and efficient marketing make us one of the top managers for raising debt capital in the industry
Leading debt capital markets underwriter in the industry*
*S&P Global Market Intelligence, Bloomberg, Piper Sandler Syndicate Desk. Updated as of 09/01/2023.
Deal value market share*
Debt capital markets issuances*
Deals for $2.7B*
*2022-2023 YTD, bookrunner
Gross proceeds/bonds distributed*
Discrete investors in our unparalleled distribution platform
- Unparalleled distribution platform of discrete investors, including 141 money managers, 82 insurance companies and 416 regional banks.
- Community, institutional, large-sized and regional bank debt issuance.
- Equity-linked capital raising alternatives, including convertible debt, mandatory convertible, perpetual convertible preferred and common equity, as well as senior debt, subordinated debt, non-cumulated perpetual preferred, convertible preferred and common stock.
- Senior and subordinated debt-offering structures, including private placement, private placement with registration rights and public offerings.
- Broad nationwide fixed income coverage of community banks.
- Effective fixed income credit research.
- In addition to banks, we serve several other industries, including real estate, specialty finance, broker dealers, asset management and equipment finance.
Why partner with us?
Our competitive edge is primarily driven by Piper Sandler's superior relationships with community banks and incomparable results over the last seven years. When we announce a transaction, our extensive investor base focuses on it immediately. That's why run the majority of institutional community bank debt transactions. We also educate investors on credit and relative value and maximize execution capabilities through our leading distribution network. As such, our unique, proprietary franchise of buyers enables us to produce the lowest coupons in the industry.